For chilly days, I recommend these tasty, fluffy pancakes with oatmeal (for me they’re gluten free), pumpkin, cinnamon, coffee and apple.
I warn you that they are very filling, and from my 50g W portion I made three fat pancakes:). Together with other additions, such as nuts, cottage cheese, peanut butter or other fruits, they make a nutritious meal, suitable before as well as after workout.
What we need:
- 1 egg and 3 egg whites (leave the yolks for kogel mogel ;))
- A piece of raw pumpkin ready to grate – for me it was about ¾ of a glass, I had green pumpkin
- ¼ of an apple – peeled and cut into small pieces, roasted on a dry frying pan (until soft)
- 2 teaspoons or one of instant coffee (can be flavoured, for example walnut :))
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 50g of gluten free oatmeal (or your own portion) from fitness-food.pl
What we do:
I always start by roasting the apples on a dry frying pan, and while they’re roasting, I grate the pumpkin.
On a heated frying pan, sprayed with a cooking spray or lubricated with coconut oil, with a ladle apply 1/3 of the mass and cover it with a lid. If the thinner portion of the mass starts leaking all over the pan, wait a few seconds and scoop it up towards the centre to form a nice, fat pancake.
Fry under a lid on both sides.
Once finished, you can decorate the pancakes with whatever you want. Today, I have cottage cheese, kiwi mousse and cut Brazilian nuts:).
Kisses and enjoy!! <3